Thursday, November 26, 2009

好人,坏人

I'll say I hate you now.
But I know I can never fool myself


I've been having mixed feelings recently. I don't know how to explain it, it's so complicated that sometimes I don't even really know what I really want. Reality world is so cruel, people are so scheming and cunning. Sigh. Sometimes, I wished I could go back to when I was young and everything were just as simple as how I love you.

When I think back to everything that had happened from day one to now, I really hate you, no, your actions. The way you handle us, the way you treated us, the lies you gave.

Deep down inside, I know I'll always have love for you. I thought you could set me free, told me truth, that I wasn't the girl for you, yet time and again you made me hopeful, I trusted you so. Still, I didn't have any clue, my heart just depended on you. Now that you left me alone, even though I knew the truth, I'm the only one in pain, will you please take it all away?

my dear, I can't bear to see you loving another girl.

Btw, should I get an iPhone 3GS? Hmm..

No comments: