Monday, July 27, 2009

Football frenzy

Which club you prefer
Man Utd or Liverpool?

Okay, this post is gonna be very random as I'll be talking about football. Well, I'm not really a big football fan who goes to watch every football match that is happening neither am I those girls who dislike football and thinks that it is only for guys.

I have many little boy cousins who loves football. Most of them are either supporter of Man Utd or Liverpool, maybe a handful are Arsenal. I don't really have a particular fancy for any of them, but if I were to choose, it will most probably be Man Utd because maybe I'm influenced by my cousins who wears those AIG jersey. HAHA, and also David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo used to play for the club- I watch them rather than the football itself- LOL.

However, last night when I was switching the channels, I chanced upon the match between Liverpool and Singapore. The match intrigue me as I wonder how Singapore team will fare against the Reds.

When I watched, it was already the second half of the match and Liverpool was leading 3-0. I was so thrilled to see the number of Liverpool fans in the crowd. In the end it was a 5-0 win for Liverpool.


Singapore v Liverpool Match in Pictures

Look at this guy, he's quite cute mann. His name is Fernando Torres if I'm not wrong.

Singapore v Liverpool Match in Pictures

Torres signs autographs at Southafrica (27-06-2009) Photo: Pablo García
Aww.. so sweet..

HAHAHA. The little boy is so lucky! Among all the sports, I think I like football the most. HAHA. I don't know why but I like guys who play football, I feel that they look so cool when they're playing.

OMG.
I'm so fickle minded. -Vampires/ Werewolves/ Footballer/ .... (what's next?)

No comments: