Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I wan to have a Baby too.

It will be a good way to die,
in the place of someone else,
someone I loved

Look at this video of a really adorable baby. Aww.. Makes me wanna have one too... They really brighten up your day! I remember there was once I was sitting on the train where a little boy sat beside me, I think he is most probably 4 or 5 years old. he was playing with his toy on his hand, then he just talked to me randomly. He was smiling and chatting away, I don't know why at the moment when I see him smile, I feel really happy too. They are just so innocently adorable.

But, I believe giving birth is not a really pleasant experience to go through. I shudder at the thought of it mannn. The whole process from being pregnant to actual giving birth. OMG, talking about having labour, I can't imagine how painful it's gonna be. Eww, just thinking of it makes me have goosebumps already. LOL, nevermind, let's stop here.



No comments: